Old November 9th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bill bill is offline

Default Good deal on 9:1 tranformer

yodar wrote:
Go to E-Bay

search RF- Junkie whose 9:1 's and others are all less than $20 they
do FINE

yodar

We, r2000swler, and I borrowed one from a friend in Loiusville, where
the poll
workers try to strangle voters, and while it is acceptable, it has
considerable
roll off below 500KHz and above ~25MHz. The WinRadio is also more
robust
and looke like it will survive for years in KYs nasty winters.

If you aren't into LF/NDB or want to listen above 25MHz the the RF
Junkie will
work fine. I have just discovered NDB and I am hooked!

Will