Old November 9th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
Nunya Bizness Nunya Bizness is offline

Default get flushed mr Turd

wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:50:29 GMT, Nunya Bizness

On 8 Nov 2006 04:55:21 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On 7 Nov 2006 15:45:50 -0800,

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:57:41 -0500, wrote:

id theft is a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

whta is sodmy theft? if you mean rape yes that is a cime your point
But you enjoyed getting sodomized, Morkie, you have admitted so.
so woger? what is of it

does not make me sick at all nor does it means I was thrown out of the
army for it

you need to learn a bit a reasoning
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

ENOUGH! If you kids can't play nice, take it somewhere else!

not my choice
You
idiots can hate each other all you want but take it out of the newsgroups.

I lake that sort of power over my eneimes
I'm pretty certain this violates the term of service agreements that you
twits signed when you got your Internet access.

It does not violate tht ToS of my ISP to post derect replies to
personal attacks

all you are doing is aiding and abeting the Mr turd and his legion of
sock puppets in trying to harras me off the USE altogther that is a
likely a violation of the ToS of YOUR ISP
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Well, I'm not aiding or abetting either of you (although I think it's
just one person trying desperately to get attention). Rather, I just
filtered you out of another newsgroup. Eventually, I wont' have to hear
from either of you again.