Old November 9th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dave Dave is offline

Default FCC took 11 meters from Hams and gave it to CB'ers.

Joel Kolstad wrote:

SNIPPED

I'd say they can be traced back to human nature. People were rowdy and
"uncouth" in, say, taverns for thousands of years before CB came along.

---Joel

I'll agree with the uncouth in the taverns part, but, disagree with the context.

CB brought the uncouth out of the tavern and onto the air.

:-)