Old November 10th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default ifd theft is s crime

wrote:
On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:12 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:16:03 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"Titties n Beer" anon@anon wrote in :

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
We're better.

SC

Mark is most assuredly going to crap on THIS comment!

Yes, I expect he's going to mail me a turd over that one.
nah i don't do that sort of ****

Yes you do.

nope I have never done so
Gavrielah told Steve you did that you did that sort of thing,

if steve is saying he has spoken to gav then he is lying

Why would Gav lie?

she would not but steve is proven to lie

Gavi is a shemale,. too!