Old November 10th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default What does a person think when they hear 'ham radio operator'?

Saggytits Stan Lawson Lee whined:
On 9 Nov 2006 05:02:10 -0800, Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrong again, ****tard didn't plagiarize:

: "Two-test" Slow **** makes good sentence. Slow **** is so stupid, he
: rehashes 6 year old bull****. Roger still PASSED his retest and
: upgraded, something you couldn't do.
:
: The letters to both Wiseman and Tunder were a preemptive "warning"
: that did not allege any activities. That hardly qualifies as a warning
: in the context of someone having actually done something.
:
: The letter with the warning in it ALLEGED interference, and warned of
: consequences.
:
: The retest letter made no reference to interference; in fact gave no
: reason for requiring the retest. Such a request is part of the
: Volunteer Examining program. It could have been made for any number of
: reasons that may have had nothing to do with any of the addressee's
: actions. An investigation into the VE group that gave the test, would
: be a good example.

Oh my! Another

Oh, my, the pot calling the kettle black cut and paste FROM any physics
websites lately, ****tard?

| From: (LRod)
| Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
| Subject: 14.313 Jamming.K9BSD, N9PGE, and KK9G.
| Read everything closely. There were three letters sent.
|
| The letters to both Wiseman and Tunder were a preemptive "warning"
| that did not allege any activities. That hardly qualifies as a warning
| in the context of someone having actually done something.
|
| The letter with the warning in it ALLEGED interference, and warned of
| consequences.
|
| The retest letter made no reference to interference; in fact gave no
| reason for requiring the retest. Such a request is part of the
| Volunteer Examining program. It could have been made for any number of
| reasons that may have had nothing to do with any of the addressee's
| actions. An investigation into the VE group that gave the test, would
| be a good example.
|
| Only one letter was a warning referring to interference.
|
| So, yes; if you are going to tell it, tell it straight.
|

| LRod
|
| Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
|
| Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Woger's ho?

That would be you, bitch boy from Plano, Texas!

"****UP Lee" geography idiot and imbecile
****s up as usual when he thinks Marshall County, Alabama
and Marshall County, West Virginia are the same place in message
:
" Then what is at http://www.geocities.com/skywarncanwarn/ doodle
brain? It sure looks like the Marshall County ARES, and it even has a
place to
send email."