Old November 10th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.culture.canada,rec.radio.scanner
Text Medium No. 5 Text Medium No. 5 is offline

Default marqueer's crapathon contiues

Hail Eris! On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 05:46:11 -0800, Wabbit jabbered inanely:
The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:
On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 05:55:52 -0800, Wabbit did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Demon Lard of Contusion wrote:
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:57:54 -0800, Wabbit attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:03:57 -0500, wrote:

Now rrap is dead and myrevenge is complet.
is theft remains a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I LAME

Yes, you do. It's because you're a homo/biphobic ****.

You like having sex with rabbits, don't you?

No, that's /my/ fantasy, Woger "Wabbit" Wiseman's frogger. Leave me out
of it.

Oh, so you'd rather have a three way with Markie, then?

He's too white, and way too old. Under 18 is too young, of course (gay sex
with teens is illegal, even in Canada, but straight sex is fine (as young
as 14), as long as there's no power imbalance involved...Hypocrisy? Nah.
Why would you think that?). At any rate, some non-white twink is more my
speed.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com