Old November 10th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Interesting New Product

Bob wrote:

dxAce wrote:
mike maghakian wrote:

I use both the in-line module and a repacked hear it speaker and they are
simply spectacular performers and I wouldn't do any serious listening
without them. they are the best thing since the sync in the satellit 800.

The new BHI product or the GAP?

According to info on one of the websites, the DSP technology is the
same in all the products. It seems that those that like them are able
to find a setting (seems to be 4, 5, or 6 of the 1-8 available) and
then just leave it there pretty much full time.

BHI makes all the GAP
DSP units.

That's interesting to know.

A link to the GAP DSP stuff:
http://www.gapantenna.com/hearit.htm

Universal Radio carries their speaker and the in line module, but I
don't find the new NASWA reviewed unit there yet.

Bob