Old November 10th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Only "Would-be-Einsteins" need apply...

Cecil Moore wrote:
John Smith wrote:
... only thing keeping me up is a long tether tossed me from NASA and
it might have broken!

Nope, the tether is expanding right along with space. :-)

Cecil:

Surely you jest?

You really want to propose that my yardstick grows longer (has no
relation to human body parts, I am sure! Hmm, could this be possibly be
desirable?) while my seconds grow shorter?

Hmm, come to think of it, I could measure much larger things in much
shorter time spans, could be quite handy, really!

Regards,
JS