Old November 11th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds ****ty.

wrote in :

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:24 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

There is nothing to fear John, unless you fear integrity and quality
and are against improving yourself.

If you are an example of improvement then I'll stick with the 10-4
good buddy's any day.

Thanks for deciding to stay on 11 meters, that band was made
for you. You sound too lazy or dumb to ever be a good ham.

SC

Thanks for allowing me to make my point again. If staying on 11
meters keeps me away from rejects like you, then I'd gladly stay
there.

Tell everyone on eleven meters Slow Code says hi. You might want to do
when the band is open so you can reach more retards.

SC