Old November 11th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I hope President Bush doesn't cave in to the retards.

"jacquesq" wrote in
oups.com:

Why does anyone care to answer posts that have NO CONNEXION WHATSOEVER
with the object of this group ?????? Only reasonable answer would be
"**** off, Slow Code, YOU're the retard if you're illiterate enough not
to see that this group is about SW RADIO !!! So **** OFF
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's life and death issues which are important to free people everywhere.
When you're dying after a terrorist attack, radio will be the last thing
on your mind unless you're hoping there's a CW operator nearby. But you
French have become weak Limp-wristed commies since WWII, so I forgive your
**** your pants, cry-baby, cater to terrorist, ignorance.

SC

SamSez a écrit :

Slow Code wrote in news:LLO4h.4561$l25.1573
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I hope he keeps his Veto pen close and at the ready. America
can't afford what the liberals are going shove down our throats.

Democrat Agenda and it's side effects:

Defeat in Iraq,
Higher taxes,
Much Much larger government,
Renewed attacks on morality, religion, free speech and gun rights,
Higher inflation and unemployment,
terrorist attacks on our own shores again,