Old November 11th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group

"Daniel Nordman" wrote in
:

All I have seen here under rec.radio.SWAP it everyone swaping barbs at
each other. Everyone whining about things. Can't we keep this as a
SWAP group and take the bickering else where??

Danny,
This is a swap group. If you have any horror stories about how dumbed
down licensing has hurt ham radio, please feel free to swap them.

Tnx, 73, Good luck in the contest.

SC