Old November 11th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Un-Wiseman Un-Wiseman is offline

Default RRAP is much better when Markie's gone.

"Ten Four Good Buddy" UnWoger@anon wrote in message

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
It's nice when Markie is gone because you can post about ham radio and not
have to worry about him taking a crap on it.

Have a little ham radio fun this weekend. In between some of the other
things you do, maybe put the headphones on and make a couple CW contacts.

SC

I think I'll cruise 17M for a while. My favorite band. Too bad Mark can't
join us there.

dit dit dah......

(should have been dit dit dit dah)