Old November 11th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default 13.556 LSB is on? 01:03 GMT

Markie in the Darkie, wrote in
:

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in
groups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"Lisa Simpson" wrote in
:

Definitely nothing here in central Ohio @ 0140UT 11/07/06 . . .

"m II" wrote in message

You're not missing much if you're not hearing it today. When I
tuned in he playing old-fart music. The type of tunes you would
hear on Lawrence Welk.

SC

Can you still hear it?? I've been working on the antenna.

Todd N9OGL

Yes I hear it, but I haven't been able to listen enough to know if
there is an improvement or if it's just changing season propagation.

For antenna's, generally bigger is better.

SC

Using a new antenna, made from dynamite wire....at lease I know I'm
getting out.

Todd N9OGL

Hams shouldn't have a problem hearing Omega, but SWL's with table top
receivers and indoor antennas might.

so what?

nothing Tood can do about that. legaly at any rate

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Shut the hell up Markie, no one was talking to you.