Old November 11th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group

"M.M." wrote in message
Daniel Nordman wrote:
All I have seen here under rec.radio.SWAP it everyone swaping barbs at
each
other. Everyone whining about things. Can't we keep this as a SWAP
group
and take the bickering else where??

Unfortunately, those same three or four ass-holes have pretty much
hijacked all the radio newsgroups with their infantile crap. And there's
nothing that can be done about it. Figure out how to use your kill file
and thread-killers and it'll be a big help.

ur use of profianity show u two be a asshole two mm