Old November 12th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default Labeling mobile antennas?

In article ,
Doug Smith W9WI wrote:

What methods can folks suggest for labeling these antennas? Remember
that, while in use, it'll be exposed to the elements on the rear bumper
of a car.

How about labelling the antenna or base with a self-adhesive label
(e.g Brother P-Touch), and then covering it with some clear
heat-shrink tubing?

--
Dave Platt AE6EO