Old November 11th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default Unless Mark in the Dark learns Maxwell's equations, he will never become an Extra

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:57:40 -0500,
wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:13:59 +0000 (UTC), Stagger Lee
wrote:

God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = -@B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
and then there was light.

hardly no real knowledge of those equation is required for the exam
although it help

The new exam will have questions on those or on the Lorentz equations
from what I saw in QST. The code free Extra is going to have a really
tough theory exam and will have questions never used before. I'll bet
a lot of people won't be able to pass the new exam.

I hav my shemale wife to hep my studdy so i be fine
----
Posted via a free Usenet account from
http://www.teranews.com