Old January 30th 04, 06:37 PM
Richard G Amirault

Tuuk wrote:
: Hi, I am putting together a 2m and also an antenna for marine use, 156megs.

: Can anyone here please give me some advice on which of these two I am going
: to use? Has anyone here had good luck or horror stories, easily tuned or
: matched?
: I have attached a photo of the 2m co-linear style, looks easy to build, and
: the copper J-Pole style. Can I please hear some advice, input, suggestions
: from those who have had the pleasure of building one of these?
: Thanks in advance,
: Bob
(rest of the HUNDREDS, and HUNDREDS of lines of code deleted)

Please don't attach photos to Usenet postings (except for those groups
with "binaries" in the name)

Post a link to the picture, or ask interested folks to send you a note
requestiong a copy, but don't post it here.

Thanks

Richard in Boston, MA, USA