Old November 12th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy
X-rated Vermonter X-rated Vermonter is offline

Default (OT) Veteran's Day.

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

It's sad how the Democrats detest the service of our men
and women in uniform protecting our freedoms so we can
enjoy radio.

SC

++++++++
Yeah, its a shame that they all do not have the splendid military
service as displayed by Rush Limbaugh (none) and Sean Hannity (also
none), Karl Rove (also none) or our fearless VP, Dick Cheney (no
service, but did bag an old lawyer friend on a hunting trip).

But what good is military service any more? The military gave up CW
years ago, and nobody in the military practices or knows it any more.
Just a bunch of CBers riding around in Humvees, right SC?