Old January 30th 04, 07:58 PM
Steve Nosko

This looks like a complex problem. I saw (don't remember where) a data
sheet on IC to do just this and the process was pretty strange. Not
constant current/time nor was it float voltage.

Try searching the web. I'm pretty sure is was a well known company data
sheet.

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

"denton" wrote in message
Hi all.....has anyone homebrewed a lithium ion bat charger? I have a Canon
G5 that uses a 7.2 vdc bat pack and am thinking of homebrewing something
with a LM317 or other chip but need to know what will do the job without
ruining the lithium ion bat pack.
Thanks, de Denton WB7TDG