Old November 13th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Scott Scott is offline

Default Labeling mobile antennas?

Amen brother! Not only do they have to go faster, but they HAVE to be
in FRONT of you, no matter what!. I've been passed like I'm a dirty rag
going in reverse and once they pass, then they get in front of me and
slow down to exactly the same speed I am going when they pass me. That
always makes a bunch of sense to me! Worse yet is when they pass you in
town on a two lane road, get back into the lane in FRONT of you (again),
go 2 blocks and then put on their LEFT blinker and now we BOTH have to
wait for opposing traffic. I suspect THIS is the reason the concealed
weapon laws have a hard time getting passed into law ('cause that sucker
would be dead now)

Scott

xpyttl wrote:
What is it about cities?

Here in MI, the Interstares move along quite nicely out away from the cities
(well, except Friday night when everyone in the state goes "up north"), but
get near Detroit or Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo and you better have your jet
pack..

..

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

Everybody these days drives Mach 12, don't they? They seem to on the
Interstate around Minneapolis!

Scott
N0EDV

xpyttl wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
t...

probably good up to at least Mach 12 or so

Funny, I don't recall having you as a passenger lately ...

..