Old November 13th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MAS MAS is offline

Default Voice of Guyana

On 12 Nov 2006 17:33:15 -0800, "Steve"
wrote:

Frank Halaburak wrote:
"Steve" a écrit dans le message de news:
Has a nice signal on 3290 khz (actually, more like 3290.7 khz) tonight.
I think this is the best reception I've ever had of Voice of Guyana.
Playing some nice music at the moment.

Steve

Thanks for the tip Steve, hearing them on 3291.1 USB
at 0500 UTC ,weak on my coax loop but pretty clear,
too much noise on my RF Systems mini-windom
Frank in Montreal

They're coming in quite well again this evening, if you're listening.
Playing harpsichord music at the moment!

Absolutely booming in the lower Midwest at 0315...I've had them with a
good to great signal since 0100. This is by far the best reception of
Guyana I've ever had here.