Old February 2nd 04, 01:53 PM
Gary S.

On 1 Feb 2004 22:23:04 -0800, (Ben) wrote:

Is there any software alternative to Yaesu's ADMS-2E? ADMS-2E sucks. I
noticed that RT systems doesn't even admit any connection it, although
they seem to have done the software for all other Yaesu gear.

Yes, Yaesu started doing the software in house and dropped RT Systems
as a vendor.

However, RT Systems does make their own software for the FT-90, which
many consider to be better than the Yaesu software. I know I've been
happy with it.

See:
http://www.cloningsoftware.com/yaesu_Template.cfm?yaesupage=ARDTS9026

Happy trails,