Old November 14th 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave
David N David N is offline

Default Radio Shack Black Friday Ad

Man are you wrong about the prices. The Boston Accoustics HD radio they
are selling for $399.00 I can get one at an electronics store on line
for $224 with a $100 plus cut and a $75
rebate, making the final price $224. Man what a rip-off. Their prices
come no where near to
prices you can get at the large electronic discount houses. But you
have to search for these bargains, and they're are worth. I agree with
the guy who said their salesman know nothing about electronics. They
give you a strange look when you ask them simple basic questions.
So long Radio Shack!
lsmyer wrote:
I guess I didn't make myself clear. Radio Shack one of my favorite
stores. It's a great place to buy scanners and shortwave radios. They're
not about to quit selling scanners and radios.

The whole point of my original post is that Black Friday sales can be
excellent opportunities to get a great item (computer, game machine,
television, etc) at a fraction of its original price. All the top
retailers do Black Friday promotions: Wal-Mart, Sears, Best Buy, Circuit
City, Target, Kmart, Radio Shack, etc. And since Radio Shack sells
scanners and shortwave radios, sometimes Black Friday lets me can get a
great scanner or a great radio at a great price.

Just not this year.