Old November 13th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
honestjohn honestjohn is offline

Default 400mhz Public Safety

"labtech1" wrote in message
ok you have convinced me you're a RETARD

The conversation wasn't 'its only a crime if your caught'. It was about
WHAT IS THE LAW and I don't see any Attorny prefix in front of your name.
You jump from one subject to another to suit your arguement and convice
people you 'know what your talking about'
Unfortunatly YOU DON"T .

OK, you have convinced me you're a RETARD.

I don't see any Attorny prefix in front of your name, wtf is an "attorny
prefix". How old are you, 12?

H.J.