Old November 14th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
PowerHouse Communications PowerHouse Communications is offline

Default My Take on CW

"ToeJam" wrote in message
PowerHouse Communications wrote:
Who cares! CW doesn't belong in a SCANNER group. Discuss it in a more
appropriate group; there are MANY of them, and this is not one of them!

"ToeJam" stuck his ToeJammed bigfoot up his ass and
wrote in message ...

The need for CW has been waining for many years now and technology has
eliminated a need for it. Why do we still need CW? How many Hams still
use CW? SNIP

You could have fooled me. From what I see here, there are more Ham related
postings than Scanner postings. Are you jummping all over the other folks
that are posting Ham related material too? Or did you just get up on the
wrong side of the bed? I'm not new to Usenet and don't normally post off
topic material, but when I see more postings concerning a subject not
related to the newsgroup, I figure maybe folks gyrated from scanners to
Ham. So don't go preaching to me with your ****ty attitude. You could
have phrased your response a bit kinder instead of being an asshole about
it. I'll lurk and see how you personally deal with the other Ham related
postings. And FWIW, Scanners are strongly related to Ham radio, always
have been and always will be.

No offense, but I don't see the other HAM related postings... All that
off-topic crap is filtered out by my newsreader... Sorry, I didn't mean to
make you feel like I was singling you out, I just don't see the other crap,
there for I don't have a need to "deal" with it...