Old November 14th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dan Say Dan Say is offline

Default My copy of Passport...

In article , Geary Morton wrote:
In article om,
"Steve" wrote:

Just got here today in pristine condition.

No point in being persnickety, I guess, but I think it would be best to
apply a single grading scheme to all antennas, be they long, compact,
active or passive.

Steve

I'd also like it if they had a just a few more photos & ads for the Eton
E1. Is there a Guiness record for that?

Geary

You must be reading the American edition.
The Asian edition has adverts for Chinese and Japanese sets.
The European edition has adverts for Euro marques.