Old November 14th 06, 09:49 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,soc.men
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default electrical questions

wrote:
Hi
I work as a manager in a 14 condo project in mexico.
It is REALLY hard to get good maintenance down here so i guess this is
the first of may inquiries...
we have wired the whole place with a cable number 8 and were now told
that we need to change the cable in the whole building!! that is a very
big expenss.
I was wondering if anyone can help me calculate how big a charge can a
cable take? and for how long?
I figure that is the only way to find out if im being fooled or not!
thank you

mexicoians are all frauds so gte help