Old November 15th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Omega One is coming in nice & strong.

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
"David N" wrote in
ups.com:

What frequency or frequencies is Omega One on?

13.556 MHZ, Listen for weird tunes. I haven't heard Todd do one of
his monologues lately, but they're hilarious too, especially when we
wakes up in a bad mood.

Slow Code wrote:
Too bad the music still makes you want to gag. They must have had a
record sale at the antique store in Taylorville.

You nimbusters people watch out, I heard Todd playing 'Kung Foo
Fighting' he's gonna wup your sorry asses and then play your whining
on Omega One as a special feature and we're all gonna laugh.

SC

there will be one today

Todd N9OGL

I haven't been able to hear omega one the last couple days when I had time
to listen, and I should have been able to hear it. Your antenna must be
sending the RF a different direction other than west. Even if propagation
is poor I'm usually able to tell if you're transmitting.

SC