Old November 15th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I'm taking a cattle prod to the next club meeting. I hope the place is packed.

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
news

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

SC

Don't be surprised when you wear the cattle prod home embedded in your
rectum.

Shut-up.

You tiny no-code ****-ants talk tough when there ain't a cattle prod
around, now go learn your CW.

SC

I'd actually prefer to take the cattle prod away from you, shove it in
your ass sideways, then shove it in your mouth and tape the switch
closed. Sissy-boi.

Do you go by little-****-ant on CB too?

Really, CB is a dead-end street, if you want to process further than the
rules allow, you have to be illegal. On ham radio you can do lots of
things legally. Learn CW, make something of your self. Don't be a loser
all your life.

SC