Old November 15th 06, 06:01 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
TransWench TransWench is offline

Default ... -.-. -. . . -.. ... ... ..-. ..-

I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly
made me reply to Slow Code:

Everyone. Please ignore the Turd Markie just dropped on this thread. If
you try to figure it out, you'll just get a headache. TNX.

Your homo/biphobia is lame, too.

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
om