Old November 15th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
MarQueerMyDear MarQueerMyDear is offline

Default ... -.-. -. . . -.. ... ... ..-. ..-

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:41:35 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
oups.com:

On Nov 13, 6:54 pm, Slow Code wrote:
wrote
groups.com:

I was in my neighborhood drug store and what did I see? The November
issue of pop com!

Steve, your letter was well written and spot on.Congratulations on
being published! Have you ever considered submitting regular articles
to either pop com or monitoring times? You have great writing
skills.What was Steve writing about?

SC

Steve wrote a thought provoking article about the American public's
right to monitor government radio transmissions verses responsiable
actions on the part of radio hobbiest.

I can't understand the fruit's hatred toward that man..............he
seems like a good ham and a generally good guy.

Markie hates everyone that's better than he is, so that means the only
friends he's got on the internet are Lloyd, Woger, Lenny, U-Know-Who,
Hot-Ham-and-Cheese, RadioGuy, and everyone in the CB group.

wrong again sc

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

marky is one stupid cocksucker