Old November 15th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Problem with an IC-706 & SWR spikes

wrote:
This is a well known problem and is discussed in the following thread:
http://www.eham.net/forums/Elmers/108193
The Icom service bulletin 928 is @
http://home.comcast.net/~ad5x/images...ulletin928.pdf
An easier fix than 928 by AD5X @
http://home.comcast.net/~ad5x/images...bilityRevA.pdf

Roger, I sent an email but would like to thank you here,
also, just in case you don't get the email. This info is
exactly what I needed--and didn't find in my quick google
search last week. I tried AD5X's version--it took about
ten minutes, all told, and when I was done the 706 once
again tunes up just perfectly on 15. THANKS, Roger!

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001