Old November 15th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Lloyd Slow Lloyd is offline

Default Omega One is coming in nice & strong.

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:41:48 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I haven't been able to hear omega one the last couple days when I had time
to listen, and I should have been able to hear it. Your antenna must be
sending the RF a different direction other than west. Even if propagation
is poor I'm usually able to tell if you're transmitting.

But what matters is the audio. How does the audio sound?

In message . com,
N9OGL bragged about his radio station with the claim, "the stations
far away say there is no signal but the audio is really good."