Old November 16th 06, 02:00 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
DougSlug DougSlug is offline

Default A non renewable no-code license is a good idea.

It's irrelevant. The code requirement is going away soon. Then what will
you bitch about?

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
It provides an incentive to keeping studying and building radio skills so
you can graduate to a more permanent higher class license. Those that
fail to upgrade, no loss, we don't need them anyway. We want quality
operators. If you want quantity, go to CB.

SC