Old November 16th 06, 11:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Father Mike Father Mike is offline

Default Bouquet to Passport

Today out the blue I received in excellent condition a brand new free
complimentary copy of Passport to Worldband Radio 2007.
Seems like their Jane Evans got wind of the fact that my original copy
got
dropped from the Boeing at 30,000 ft when it passed over Montagu - mwa
Afrika's idea of speeding up airmail deliveries. Sadly it was graunched
beyond belief and was difficult to read.

Good for you John. and, thanks to the people at passport. who said the
people in the industry don't read this newsgroup? even with the slow
trolls,
it's nice to know this group is read. i remember Universal radio doing
the right thing after reading a post on this group awhile back. BTW, I
never missed an issue, and have read them for too many to remember.

Father Michael.