Old November 16th 06, 05:17 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,sci.electronics.misc
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default rf bandpass filters 2.4GHz

Hello Kevin,

Sorry I mispoke earlier. Let me restate this. Hyperlink has an 8pole
filter for several of the 802.11b channels that has the mask -3db at +-
10Mhz, -5db at +-15Mhz, -20dB +- 20Mhz.

Essentially I want to keep 2.417 to 2.437 Ghz, so one of their filters
centered at 802.11b, channel 4 would be ideal, except that they only
sell centered at the standard channels (channel 3 and 6 are the
closest), so in short I was wondering if anyone knows of a vendor that
sells such a filter centered at 2.427Ghz. Thanks for any suggestions.

That looks like you'd have to call them for a custom version which will
probably be lots of $$. Or roll your own which requires a lot of
RF/microwave knowledge. Or hire a consultant :-)

Problem is, if you are most likely the only one needing this there won't
be an existing market and chances that any other company has the right
product could be close to zilch.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com