Old November 16th 06, 10:20 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,sci.electronics.misc
Tam/WB2TT Tam/WB2TT is offline

Default rf bandpass filters 2.4GHz

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry I mispoke earlier. Let me restate this. Hyperlink has an 8pole
filter for several of the 802.11b channels that has the mask -3db at +-
10Mhz, -5db at +-15Mhz, -20dB +- 20Mhz.

Essentially I want to keep 2.417 to 2.437 Ghz, so one of their filters
centered at 802.11b, channel 4 would be ideal, except that they only
sell centered at the standard channels (channel 3 and 6 are the
closest), so in short I was wondering if anyone knows of a vendor that
sells such a filter centered at 2.427Ghz. Thanks for any suggestions.

Can't you do this at IF?

Tam