Old November 16th 06, 11:25 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,sci.electronics.misc
Baron Baron is offline

Default rf bandpass filters 2.4GHz

Tam/WB2TT wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry I mispoke earlier. Let me restate this. Hyperlink has an
8pole filter for several of the 802.11b channels that has the mask
-3db at +- 10Mhz, -5db at +-15Mhz, -20dB +- 20Mhz.

Essentially I want to keep 2.417 to 2.437 Ghz, so one of their
filters centered at 802.11b, channel 4 would be ideal, except that
they only sell centered at the standard channels (channel 3 and 6 are
the closest), so in short I was wondering if anyone knows of a vendor
that
sells such a filter centered at 2.427Ghz. Thanks for any
suggestions.

Can't you do this at IF?

Tam

He might with a hi Q cavity.