Old November 16th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
matt weber matt weber is offline

Default Advice for power company related rfi

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:42:29 GMT, "Brian"
wrote:

A few weeks ago I called Progress Energy to report the malfunctioning
streetlight in front of my house which cycles on and off all day and night
effectively eliminating any sw listening. They said they'd repair it in
three days, and when it hadn't been a couple of weeks later, I called again
and was told their records indicated its repair. I assured them that the
problem persisted, and after insuring they had the correct pole number, was
told another request would be submitted for the light's repair. Well, it's
been another week, and no luck. Any advice on reconciling this problem?

-Brian

Contact the FCC. There is a legal requirement that it be in compliance
with part 15.