Old November 17th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Astro Astro is offline

Default Bouquet to Passport

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Astro wrote:
It would be much better if the schedule section were available in an
electronic form on the internet which is updated regularly. As it

currently
stands, in static print, it becomes outdated within months.

WRTVH used to have a similar publication that addressed the "other"
half of the year, with a similar graphic format - but they discontinued
that about 3 years ago, and - oh well...

At least EiBi updates regulary - and it is a more than satisfactory
substitute, and free at that.

Bruce Jensen

I must say that I think the schedule format in Passport is superior
(easy/fast) than any other I have used.
I simply wish it was available online with regular updates that I can print
out when needed.