Old November 17th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Bouquet to Passport

Astro wrote:

I must say that I think the schedule format in Passport is superior
(easy/fast) than any other I have used.
I simply wish it was available online with regular updates that I can print
out when needed.

I agree - it would be nice, and to survive in this day of the web, it
may need to adapt just this way. It is very user-friendly and valuable
at the dial, very much like the older WRTVH-related publication. The
EiBi can probably be loaded into a format comparable to this.

Bruce Jensen