Old November 18th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ed Ed is offline

Default Wouff Hong for antenna newsgroup (filters)

"Dave" wrote in

argh!!! you just broke the cardinal rule of filtering! NEVER, NEVER,
NEVER, tell the filteree that he is being filtered out! now 'punce'
becomes 'pu nce', 'dumber' becomes 'dum6er', etc, etc, etc, and all
the filters you and everyone else had to get rid of those guys are
worthless!!!

Not really a problem for me. With my news reader, its so easy to add a
new filter... it essentially takes less time than reading one or two
additional post from the idiots, so is well worth the effort.