Old November 18th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default Wouff Hong for antenna newsgroup (filters)

Roy Lewallen wrote:
I don't really understand what drives this bunch of posters to cross
post to this and other inappropriate groups. It's apparently some kind
of attention-getting need, like a two year old tugging on your arm.

Two basic issues, Roy. The first one is that these individuals are not
considering that there is a human behind the others they are playing
their little game with - it's just a big text based interactive game.
The second issue is more serious I'm afraid. We can figure out that one
from the content of their posts.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -