Old November 18th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
ml ml is offline

Default Yaesu VX-150 Resetting it's memory periodically

In article .com,
wrote:

Hi, I have a VX-150 that's 1 month old. It periodically resets it's
memory.
Initially I thought it was to do with the power in my truck.
However this is not the case. It has done it even without the power
connected.

Anyone have Ideas?
K0BAZ

give the yaesu tech's a call maybe they can walk you thru something

try a master reset on the radio

i had a ht (not yaesu) that did that it was the little battery inside
not makeing good contact

hope this helps at least a tiny bit