Old November 19th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

wrote in
oups.com:

Quality Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

I don't know why you post at all?

or maybe that should be: hate quality & skill in ham radio.

SC

You're highly skilled in hate quality.

Quality is my name.

Hate is your game.

No, No, No. I'm full of love. If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and assets
to our radio service. I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a higher
level Ham-dom.

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all need
help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I don't mind
pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's actually quite fun.

It's like watching cockroaches scurry from the light.

SC