Old February 13th 04, 02:20 PM
Incognito

Forgot to include address and phone
Amateur Radio Dealers
Advanced Specialties
114 Essex Street
Lodi, NJ. 07644

201- 843 -2067

Advanced Specialties Radio Store is centrally located in Bergen County NJ,
just 10 minutes from New York City via the George Washington Bridge.
We are off Exit 63 of Rt. 80 & just minutes from Rt.'s 17, 4, 287, 3, 46,
208, 495,,
the Garden State Parkway, NY Thruway & the New Jersey Turnpike.

--
Incognito By Necessity (:-(

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- - -Harry S Truman

"Incognito" wrote in message
Is Advanced Specialties close by New York -- some one sed about 9 Miles

but
miserable traffic

http://www.advancedspecialties.net/

http://www.advancedspecialties.net/Map.htm

--
Incognito By Necessity (:-(

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- - -Harry S Truman

"CLinT" wrote in message
I think they have all closed down.... but these are a couple I
remember
Barry Electronics
Harrison Radio...

73,
Clint

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:41:42 -0000, "Tim O Sull"
wrote:

I am looking for an address or web site for a store in New York

(Manhattan)
that sells Ham Radio gear. I am visiting next week from Ireland for 2

days
and would like to order in advance. Any help please. Post to Group.

note..AntiSpam software..remove it to reply...8)