Old November 19th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Doug Smith W9WI Doug Smith W9WI is offline

Default Problems with ARRL Incoming buro?

W9 bureau is working fine - I've received two stuffed envelopes in the
last few weeks.

Didn't the W4 2-letter-prefix bureau just recently change hands? (or am
I imagining things?) Are you sure you're writing the right WB4 bureau?

Can't say I've ever had a problem getting answers from Newington, though
the DXCC desk and the Contest Branch are the only parts of HQ I've
really dealt with. My director has also been quite responsive though I
usually write him via USPS.

--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66