Old November 20th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd Lloyd is offline

Default NIM Busters commit mail crime and will be proscuted by USPO.

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 00:28:19 -0000, Rayburn wrote:
Its funny as hell ! I been laughing all evening!

Dont be a turd and you wont get TURDS!

"Al Arduengo" wrote in message
N9OGL wrote:

Person who mailed turd to me should know IT IN HANDS OF POLICE!!! The
box an the note being checked for fingerprints and the turd being
chemical tested YOU GODAMN BITCHWHORES ALL OF YOU. YOU WILL **** PAY

Sorry. I just have to laugh. Noting personal but I just have an image of
you opening up a parcel containing a turd. bwahahahaaa!! I think i
ruptured something laughing!! :-|

I think that Mark sent Todd a turd. He's been threatening to do that
in past posts, and he finally got the cujones to carry it out. It was
probably one of those frozen turds from his back yard.