Old November 20th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Guy Atkins Guy Atkins is offline

Default Ten-Tec RX340 Spectrum Display?

Check out the specifications of a new receiver coming in January from RF
Space: www.rfspace.com/sdriq.html

A feature of this new receiver is the ability to serve as a panadapter
display for other receivers via any IF frequency within the HF range (455
kHz qualifies). I'm thinking of getting one for the 190 kHz RF recording
capability, so I don't tie up my SDR-1000 while DXing. The SDR-1000 needs to
be left on a single frequency while recording a swath of RF.

The SDR-IQ's price is $449 (receiver, software, no enclosure), and $499
(receiver, software, plus enclosure).

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
www.sdr-1000.blogspot.com

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a stand-alone, or PC software-based, RF spectrum display that
can interface with the 455khz IF output of a Ten-Tec RX340? I don't
really want PC control of the RX340, just a spectrum display. Thanks.