Old November 20th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default Anyone heard Smegma One the last couple of days?

K4YZ wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Nothing heard here. Maybe Todd just needed to talk to someone on 11
meters for a while and he will be back again on 13.556 real soon.

If I'd known operation was going to be so sporatic, I would have made
recordings and burned them on a CD.

Toiddie no doubt trying to rack-up the rest of that college degree
so he can get to work on the other two imaginary degrees like his hero,
Morkie.

I've been watching the FCC's NOV postings...Haven't seen him
yet...But he'll make it soon. The blithering idiot is just asking for
a round of slapping by the feds, one agency or the other!

Steve, K4YZ

Sure they will stebie....